:: Empowering the Expectant Mama ::
"After attending my first Birthing Circle Class by Willow, I was so excited by everything I learned that I pleaded my husband to join for the next meeting. Even though we had finished taking a Birthing class, Breast Feeding class, Newborn care and Infant CPR class we learned so much from Willow."-M & J Johnston-
- Individual Well Being
- I help prenatal and postpartum moms move through depression and physical discomfort to feel better and have more energy. In these healing sessions, you will experience an acupuncture alternative called Acutonics Sound Healing, where precision calibrated tuning forks are applied to specific acupuncture points to promote health and well being. I will then guide you through a peaceful meditation to help you prepare for your child's birth or to help you find your center after your little one is born. All sessions are tailored individually to YOU!
Please call or email to schedule your appointment.
- Intro to Diaper Free
Also called "elimination communication" or "natural infant hygiene," infant potty training is the practice of introducing your baby to the potty at a very young age - usually between birth and 6 months (although later starts can work great, too!). Learn how this fun and gentle approach, even practiced just part-time, can increase the parent-child bond, make your child more comfortable, and save the environment all at the same time.
Led by Willow Lune, CMQ. Willow is a mama, healer, and spiritual seeker. Her son was "Diaper Free" from birth.
- The Birth Circle
- Learn simple yet powerful relaxation techniques and self-acupressure to provide comfort and energy during pregnancy, pain relief during childbirth, and a healthy recovery after birth. Experience Acutonics Sound Healing to soothe your soul, and hear from community birthing experts on various prenatal/postpartum topics. Bring any and all questions or concerns to this supportive healing circle! Pregnant mamas, babies, and partners welcome. And if you are trying to conceive, you are welcome, too!
- Self-Acupressure for During & After Pregnancy
- Learn simple yet powerful self-acupressure to provide comfort and energy during pregnancy, pain relief during childbirth, and a healthy recovery after birth. We’ll also explore flowing Qigong movements and guided imagery to decrease stress and balance emotional health. Together we will embark on a journey and open to the endless possibilities of joy, laughter, and empowerment through motherhood.
- Focus for each class
- 1st class - prenatal comforts
- 2nd class - birthing ease
- 3rd class - post-partum recovery
Led by Willow Lune, CMQ. Willow is a mama, healer, and spiritual seeker. She strives to help new and expectant mamas access their own internal healing powers, thereby bringing balance and joy to their amazing journey through motherhood.